July 10, 2019
1. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Old Business
- Motion for approval of June 2019 minutes posted on DPROA website
4. New Business
- Report on Nominations Committee meeting
- Upcoming election of non-member trustees commencing July 12
- Briefing on July letter of Ratliff Company efforts
- Update on the Texas Supreme Court to hear oral arguments regarding the certified questions submitted by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Date set for September 17, 2019. Representatives will be there to hear the arguments and report back to our membership.
- Update as to any response on the Eddington case by Texas Supreme Court to correct the record of ruling
- Update as to the status of the DPROA vs. Texas Pension Review Board case filed in Austin
- Update on progress with finding a vendor for DPROA polo shirts regarding manufacturer, color, style, material, and cost. Providing of any samples.
- Treasurer’s Update on lawsuit membership numbers since the June meeting