AUGUST 15, 2019
1. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Old Business
- Motion for approval of July 2019 minutes posted on DPROA website
4. New Business
- No new Ratliff report until November.
- Update as to the status of the DPROA vs. Texas Pension Review Board
- case filed in Austin by Feldman with a hearing set for July 30, 2019.
- Update on Kirk Pittard’s reply in the Degan case. Texas Supreme Court to hear oral arguments on September 17, 2019 regarding the certified questions submitted by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Representatives will be there to hear the arguments and report back to our membership.
- Status of DPFPS election which began on July 17, 2019.
- Announcement as to whether to reopen the sign-up period for a limited time on our most recent case filed by Feldman against the PRB.
- Monthly Treasurer’s Report and/or membership numbers.
- Update by Dale on delivery of the first order of DPROA polo shirts.
- Taking new orders for shirts at the conclusion of the General Membership meeting.
- Also have tee-shirt and ball caps for sale
- Next DPROA meeting on September 11