1. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Old Business
- Motion for approval of December 2019 minutes posted on DPROA website
- Motion for approval of January 2020 minutes posted on DPROA website
4. New Business
- Comments from attorney Kirk Pittard re: the opinion of the Texas Supreme Court on the certified questions submitted by the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- February report from DPROA lobbyist Ratliff Company (Boux) • Report from David about on the social event that he and Boux attended with Gilbert and other DP&FP board members.
- Update on website improvements by technology consultant
- Any response from Mike Mata to David Elliston regarding email to be sent out to eligible DPA members
- Encourage members to spread the word to non-members about the revised Contractual Agreement for Jan 1 – Mar 31, 2020 to allow new applicants to join the Annual Adjustment / Benefit Supplement lawsuit. The form has been available for downloading at the DPROA website since January 1, 2020.
- Ask members who know of other members who might be good candidates and could be appointed to the Treasurer’s role in March, to suggest that they approach any board member
- Monthly Treasurer’s Report from Crista
- New polo shirt and ball cap sales and decals availability
- Next DPROA meeting on March 11, 2020
Click to Download PDF copy